Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Store lists and Walgreens updated coupon policy

Ok I've been asked to add Publix store deals. Are there any other store deals you guys would like me to list each week? As soon as Mr. Mailman delivers my ads today, I will post the deals for the stores. There is a rumor going around online (from some of my blogger mommies) that starting tomorrow Ralphs is going to start doubling coupons for the week. I called Ralphs and talked to the manager and he said they won't know until tomorrow.
Also Walgreens has a new coupon policy and it has already started out here. Due to the number of fake coupons presented to them, they will no longer be accepting ANY internet coupons. I called headquarters and verified this. I also said their official coupon policy online still states that you can. They informed me that customer relations was in the process of updating that policy. Bummer! Not in effective yet in all areas but it has taken effect here in the Los Angeles area.

1 comment:

  1. Walgreens needs to go digital w/cellfire!

    ReplyDelete