Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get paid to shop? Really? YES!

I love to shop as all of you know. However I love to get paid to shop even more! Yes I said paid to shop. Secret Shopping can be a tricky road if you've never done it before. How do you know what sites to trust?

1. If they ask for money up front...run...away!
2. If they even mention Western Union or cashing checks run!

There are 2 sites that I have worked with for years: (They post new shops every Monday morning)

http://www.trendsource.com/

http://www.shopperscritique.com/

Seriously I got paid to get my hair cut at Vidal Sassoon in Miami, go to the Ernest Hemingway House in Key West, The Key West Aquarium, A Gator Farm in South Florida, Hollywood Wax Museum, eat at restaurants like Chevys, Olive Garden, Farmers Brothers etc. Some other shops I do on a regular basis; Ralph's (Kroger on East Coast), Von's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Cato's, It's Fashion, See's Candy, and major pet stores such as Petco and PetSmart.

Today I secret shopped a Ralph's. My total came to $51. Once my store reward card was scanned, total went down to $30, after coupons $23.39!  (Here's what I got: Gallon of milk, box of popcorn, 2 kiwis, 3 avacados, pound of macaroni salad, 2 pints of fresh blueberries, Hillshire Farms lunch meat, and 3 pork tenderloins (yes you read that right 3)!!!!!! ) I get $5 for just performing the shop and $9 for grocery reimbursement. So I got all of that for $9.39! Isn't that what 1 pork tenderloin usually goes for? ;)

It's not that hard to do, and everyone has to grocery shop, why not get paid to do it? Any Questions/Comments?

1 comment:

  1. Just checked my bank account, and there was a deposit for $70 for the shops I have completed since the 5th of January. :) See it does pay to shop. :)

    ReplyDelete