Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saving $ #1

Some of my friends have asked me to help save them money: I will be trying my hand at blogging to help my friends save money.
For this weekend:

1.Get all store reward cards for stores you shop at. It's like having FREE MONEY!

Some Stores that have Cards:
VONS
Kroger
CVS
Rite Aid
Ralphs
Albertsons
Pavillions
Harvey's

These stores literally are giving you money by using their cards. Check it out next time you go into 1 of them. Look at the shelf price compared to the price w/card.

You are losing money if you walk into these stores without your reward card.

3 comments:

  1. don't 4get abt us that don't have all those different stores here. I have a card for CVS & Kroger--but the rest of those--not around here. Does Walgreen's have a card or any of the other stores around here. I know there's a Harvey's in Jesup--is there a card for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wal-Greens does not have a card. Harvey's does it's called "Harvey's Hometown Rewards Key."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17.1.11

    We use our Harvey's card all the time and get great deals. You can register your card online and get pretty good coupons and see the sales paper early. they have "wild wednesday" sales that are great too. We shop at the Harvey's in Reidsville.

    ReplyDelete